Top End Seafaris
Guided Fishing Charters
7 – 9 Nights / Feb – Dec
The trip with it all!
The guided fishing trip is best experienced as a 6 night, 7 day charter where you’ll live aboard the mothership over night and during the day enjoy the best fishing in purpose built Barramundi fishing tenders. Guided by experts to hit the spots at the right time with the right technique and top quality Barramundi Fishing Tackle.
The fully guided charter will have you in the prime location for fishing the targeted species with quality tackle and fishing equipment supplied to ensure you maximise your fishing stats. Guides are experienced in fishing for the best sports fishing species in Northern Territory waters and will teach you the techniques required to lure the fish and put you in the best spot to hook quality fish. The guides will also recommend when the tides and conditions are right for a change in the targeted species; this will ensure your always fishing at the ultimate fishing times for the particular species.
After fishing each day return to the mothership to cool off and watch the sunset on the top deck with some nibbles. Throughout the trip enjoy freshly prepared meals by our amazing chef, you can even have your catch prepared for dinner. If you have caught more than you can eat! take a few fish home to enjoy with friends and family.
- Fully air-conditioned vessel with 6 individual rooms, two with ensuite facilities.
- Crewed Vessel Steamed to location.
- All tackle
- Custom built guide boats
- All meals
- Linen and towels.
The vessel has a shaded top and lower deck for afternoon drinks & relaxing. Indoors is fully air-conditioned with a large saloon, dining and galley; a TV to playback footage of the days catch or movies. Full size beds and high ceiling freshwaters showers and toilets.
Find out more about the Mothership
Remote locations offer the prime spots to hook a variety of quality fish
Remote locations offer the prime spots to hook a variety of quality fish. Depending on what time of year your charter commences you could be fishing the northern coast and estuary systems from the Cobourg Peninsula in Arnhem Land or down the west coast to the Port Keats and the Moyle Rivers.
Big barramundi and Northern Australia’s tropical species
Whether it’s your annual getaway or a bucket list trip the Northern Territory fishing trip is the trip of a lifetime that will leave you with many enjoyable memories. You will be fishing for the elusive Barramundi and many of the sporting tropical species of the northern Australian waters such as Golden Snapper, Black Jewfish, Threadfin and Blue Salmon, Queenfish,Trevally, Rock Cod, Coral Trout, Mangrove Jacks and many more.
7 days of guided fishing with expert local knowledge
- Depart Darwin. From the front deck watch the coast line disappear; you’re off on your fishing adventure!
- Dinner, a delicious meal prepared by our on board chef!
- Turn in for the night in air-conditioned rooms with full size beds.
- Arrive at location in the early hours of the morning.
- Get up all fresh ready for fishing the estuary systems. Enter into the great debate of who is going in which boat today!
- Breakfast before you head out.
- Boats are loaded with, morning tea, lunch, soft drinks and of course ice for the fish that decide to be dinner!
- Guides will take you to the location best suited for the tide time and guide you through the techniques to hook the fish.
- Lunch, either come back to the Tropic Paradise for lunch or tuck into your freshly packed lunch while fishing.
- Come back relax with a cold drink and some nibbles and share fishing stories with your group.
- Freshen up with a fresh water shower before calling it a night/ or sit up in the saloon or on the top deck and chew the fat!
- Hot Breakfast.
- Off for the day fishing. If the tides are right try some blue water fishing for Snapper.
- Lunch, your choice come back to the vessel or stay on the fishing boats.
- Once the tides have changed maybe a good time to head back into the creeks for some Mangrove Jacks or Barramundi!
- Enjoy the top deck with the group over some cold drinks.
- Dinner, and deserts you won’t be able to resist.
- Continental Breakfast
- Step off the Tropic Paradise and into your boat and head off for the day with ice, soft drinks and lunch packed.
- Lunch. Enjoy a freshly lunch made by our live aboard chef!
- Fish the afternoon then head back to the Tropic Paradise.
- Mud-crab for nibbles? it’s hard to take, I know.
- Dinner, do you want to have your fish for dinner, prepared by our chef? Yes yes yes!
- Hot Breakfast
- Head out for the day and don’t forget the pictures, friends and family need proof!!
- Lunch on board the mother-ship or stay out fishing and tuck into a fresh lunch.
- Crunch time, have you got the fish of the trip? Work that lure, convince the fish your lure is the one to take!
- Comeback to the Tropic Paradise, the guides will prepare and freeze the fish you’ve decided to keep.
- Freshen up in a cool fresh water shower, use the washing machine if you need some fresh clothes.
- Dinner in air-conditioned comfort after a warm day out on the water.
- Hot Breakfast
- Head out for the last hurrah!
- Lunch on board the mother-ship or stay out fishing and tuck into a fresh lunch!
- Up anchor and head back to Darwin
- Dinner for our final night, cheers to our live aboard chef!
- Tuck in for the night or stay up with some movies while we travel back to Darwin
- Continental Breakfast
- Guides will load up any fish you have kept to take home with you and prepare for departure.
- Arrive back into Darwin harbour. Say our good byes and hope to see you again soon.
Some lifetime memories from our Guided Fishing Charters
Top End Seafaris
Duck Pond, Francis Bay Drive
Darwin NT 0800
PO Box 1026,
+61 0457 209 985