Top End Seafaris
Environmental Surveys / Research
5+ Nights / Anytime
Perfectly suited to remote location service & accommodation
Tropic Paradise is perfectly suited to remote location total service accommodation for scientific research, exploration, documentary filming, surveillance, monitoring or any other application where quality accommodation and catering service is required where there is none.
Up to 12 guests in six air conditioned cabins can be accommodated on the main deck. Two cabins have ensuite bathrooms and the other four share two other bathrooms. A large dining / lounge room area is well suited for meetings, workshops, or the likes; a shaded and protected outdoor and upper deck area for same or other uses. A 1.4 ton deck crane services the upper and aft deck areas.
Staffed by a minimum of skipper, qualified chef and general purpose deckhand coupled with the motherships ability to locate to any coastal remote community or region as an accommodation platform in the Northern Territory, Gulf of Carpentaria, Cape York & Torres Strait regions could solve your logistical problem.
- Crewed mothership steamed to location
- Fully air-conditioned Mothership with 6 individual rooms, two with en-suite facilities
- All meals (BYO Alcohol)
- Linen and towels
- Saloon, dining and galley facilities
- Shaded top and lower deck for afternoon drinks & relaxing
- 1 Tonne crane
- Fish filleting facilities
- Fish and ice freezers
- Food fridge and freezers
- Bar fridges and eskies for beverages
- Large TV to play back footage of the days catch or movies
Top End Seafaris
Duck Pond, Francis Bay Drive
Darwin NT 0800
PO Box 1026,
+61 0488 084 236